April 15, 2010

Feedburner not updating

I've noticed that my feed hasn't been updating with the past couple of posts and I'm not the only one using Feedburner that's having the problem. Last thing I want to do at this point is move the feed, but if I do I'll post a heads up before it happens.

Sorry for the inconvenience. If anyone knows a solution to the problem, I'd be happy to hear it.

UPDATE: Got it fixed. Too much data in the feed, had to set a post limit, might end up increasing the post limit and just having previews in the feed, but I won't if there are objections to that.

UPDATE #2: Made some visual changes to the site, including slimming the Twitter posts. I think it's a bit easier to read now. Also have a new icon to apply to flash fiction/poetry on the site, the "vignettes":

1 comment:

  1. hi there, i have the same problem as yours, my feeds aren't updating, i tried to activate the pingshot and tried to resync it, but still my problem unsolved

    ReplyDelete