March 11, 2007

A Busy Week Ahead

I have quite a week ahead of me. I'm putting the finishing touches on a feature story about acid mine drainage and remediation in Western Maryland; I'll have some leftover tidbits that didn't make the cut online in a few days.

I'll be in Manhattan for five days starting this Wednesday for the College Media Adviser's Spring National Convention, and coincidentally, St. Patrick's Day. Last year's parade was a blast, and we never made it to the Guggenheim or the Met, so we have some make up to do.

The CMA conference is centered more around technology and new media, and I have already spied a couple of interesting sessions, not to mention the free tours of publications like the New York Times and the Village Voice. There may even be a sign up for a taping of the Daily Show. Maybe.

So, it will be more conference blogging from New York starting Thursday, hopefully including a hearty review of the American Natural History Museum's Hall of Human Origins, which opened just a month or so ago.

If any other bloggers planning on attending the conference (like the ones I tagged below), shoot me an e-mail or leave a comment on this thread.

Tagged: Big Mike, Paul Conley, Digidave, Kaira, Bryan

Spring Break begins after this week, and of course, Climate Crisis Action Day in DC. I'll have more on that later.

1 comment:

  1. Be sure and drop by on Thursday and say hi. i'll be at a table in the mezzanine near the main lobby.

    bryan - collegemediainnovation.org/blog

    ReplyDelete