February 11, 2007

Dodos in DC for Darwin Day

Today I got this invite from the Center of Inquiry to a special screening of Flock of Dodos in honor of Darwin Day in DC. I wish I could go:

Our new Office of Public Policy has organized a special viewing of the documentary film, Flock of Dodos: The Evolution/Intelligent Design Circus, at 8:00 p.m. at the historic Avalon Theater, located in D.C. at 5612 Connecticut Avenue, NW.

The highlight of the evening is sure to be the panel discussion following the film. Panelists include professor Paul Kurtz, Chairman of the Center for Inquiry, professor Barbara Forrest, expert witness at the Dover evolution/Intelligent Design trial, Randy Olson, the Flock of Dodos filmmaker, and Jack Cashill, the Intelligent Design advocate featured in the Dodos film.

If you're in the area, be sure to drop by for the film and the panel (and let me know how it was!).

1 comment:

  1. I've been dying to see that movie! I wonder if Netflix has it yet?

    Hey, have you gotten any email from me lately? I've sent you a few messages and am not sure if you got them...

    Happy Darwin Day!

    ReplyDelete