January 22, 2007

Any Ideas?

One week until the semester's start, and as usual, I have a load of stuff to do.

I'm brainstorming articles for the semester. In the next week, I'd like to have a number of them done. If you have any ideas I should consider (remember, I'm writing for a college aged, generally nonscientific audience), please leave a comment.

I have two conferences to attend this semester, the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) conference in San Fran, and in March, the College Media Advisers (CMA) conference in New York City. I'm looking forward to returning to both cities.

I'm also spending today sending out resum├ęs all over the DC area - NIH, Johns Hopkins, Science Service, Smithsonian just to name a few. Hopkins is probably where I will end up. As an employee (sci writer and editor), they pay for your grad school, and JHU is one of the best in the country.

Again, I'd love your suggestions for interesting articles this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment