December 15, 2006

News, Websites and Art Shows

My personal website is completed sans fiction samples. I am also in the process of setting up Heather's site, complete portfolio of her art: paintings, comics, illustrations, graphic art and written works - research, childrens lit.

Also, if you are in the Annapolis, Maryland area, please give us a visit at her show:

Stop by and say hi!

I'll be on vacation and connectionless starting tonight. But you can expect a few substantial posts in the next couple of weeks. I have unfinished business with dinosaur thermoregulation, and I want to explore mimicry, extinction, the modern state of science fiction: probs & solns, the ecology and evolution of the blue crab, telomeres and maybe some bits on wild boar evolution.

Stay tuned. I'll be around.

No comments:

Post a Comment