November 20, 2006

Redesigns All Around

Sorry for the lack of posting, but as I'm sure you can tell, I was busy doing some rennovations. I needed a change, a design representative of the material posted here, and I send my thanks out to Gecko and Fly and Wikimedia Commons for the clean layout and free photos.

My favorite part of the whole template is the tabs above. I know it's not really a big deal, but its nice to have all of the important links in one place instead of shoved down a sidebar. The Bottom Line design gallery is now set up through Flickr.

I'm hoping to get some nice buttons designed within the next week or so, both for TVG and FFS! I also have a couple of new carnival ideas bouncing around which I will hopefully reveal in the near future (before Xmas).

Please let me know what you all think of the design, and if you notice any probs that need to be smoothed out.

The Bottom Line Online also received a full makeover thanks to our webmaster (Derek Hidey of the AT Wire) and the good folks at College Publisher. We implemented drop down menus from the top to localize the page a bit, and changed the flag accordingly.

One class tomorrow morning before Thanksgiving Break. Does anyone have any special plans?

No comments:

Post a Comment